Do you understand the true meaning of self-love? It’s not about pleasur
February is the month of love, and I’ve got you covered. Tune into Self-Centered on Unity Online Radio and ignite your self-love revolution!
Before we focus on loving someone else, let’s check in on your first and lifelong partner: you.
The term self-love has become a misunderstood catch-all for cute stuff. We see bubble-baths, tubs of ice cream, and persuading ourselves with flowery words as self-love in practice.
Self-love is so much greater than this. A transformative self-love practice can be challenging before it brings you to wholeness and radiance. However, few things in life are more worth it.
In this show, you’ll learn:
- why you must love yourself to really love another
- how codependent relationships hinder you and your partner’s expression
- how to earn your own self-trust and self-respect
- how to deepen your self-love today
- what to stop doing
- and what you can expect to change
Ready to start your self-love revolution?