iLife 083: Breaking Down to Breakthrough
Sometimes life has to fall apart before we make the changes our soul wants us to make. In this episode, Cynthia shares two personal experiences of this in her life and explains how this time (life in quarantine) has created a break down in our lives that offers us a profound opportunity to break through. Learn how she connects with her deepest self and her spiritual board of advisors to guide her through transformation. Don’t miss this show!
(Don’t say you don’t have the time for it. You do! 🙂 )
– Give this to yourself (1:30)
– A simple way to boost your immune system (5:55)
– Listen to the little whispers (7:35)
– A satin-wrapped crisis (11:47)
– The quiet distinction (14:15)
– Catch the idea (22:56)
– Take your peace back (25:23)
If you don’t pay attention to life’s whispers they will get louder and louder until something breaks.
Stop allowing outside manipulators to tear up your insides. Take your peace back.
Would you give up the reality of something good for the idea of something great?