How loving ourselves helps us, and others, live our greatest expressions.
Do you let the needs or insecurities of others stop you from pursuing your dreams? Do you hold others back because you’re feeling insecure? This week I’m sharing my take on loving ourselves and each other enough to heal what comes up and press on to live our greatest expressions.
Next, I’ll share the two paths of creating destiny. One is predictable and often hard. The other is unlimited and restorative. You’ll learn how in January 2019, I felt into a vision that could have taken years of hard work to create and I’m living it right now.
Discover how to stop recreating the past and negatively projecting into the future so your soul can get in the driver’s seat and design the destiny you were created to live.
Be sure to watch my session in the SOULFEST! I’m teaching alongside Gregg Braden, Lisa Nichols, Marci Shimoff, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Martha Beck, Dougall Fraser, Anita Moorjani, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Neale Donald Walsch, Colette Baron-Reid and many more visionary teachers.
Sign up here:
Save the date, it’s February 24 – 28, 2020.
– Soulfest is here, join me! (0:35)
– The two paths to growth (2:45)
– Our healthy first love (4:45)
– Sacrifice is NOT key (6:15)
– “I” in addition to “we” (10:00)
– Get aware first (11:15)
– When you look at me, what dreams do you see? (14:25)
– Blessed to be an outcast (16:45)
– This is exactly where we’re supposed to be (20:10)
– Sit in the present space of possibility (24:15)
– How can you detox your brain this week? (27:00)
Don’t be a cynic or a skeptic – say yes!
It’s detrimental to both partners to pander to the other’s insecurities.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.