How do you handle life’s challenges and changes?
Do you white knuckle in stress, bury yourself in unhealthy habits, or ruminate on fearful projections of the future?
Change shoves us outside of our comfort zones and into uncertainty. It forces us to find new ways of living and often triggers our deepest fears–just when we need them the least!
In this episode, I’ll teach you 13+ strategies to help you coach yourself through difficult social events and challenging life changes.
You’ll learn how to:
–empower yourself BEFORE you enter a room
–increase your self-worth, self-trust and self-respect
–make fear manageable
–cease doom and gloom thinking
–feel comfort and reassurance
and so much more!
Change and challenges don’t have to be brutal. They can be doorways to a much healthier, happier, and meaningful life.
Notes from the show! As promised, here are the eight statements to take with you BEFORE you enter a socially challenging experience,
- I am entitled to enjoy my experiences wherever I am.
- I deserve to feel good in any environment.
- I am not superior or inferior to anyone.
- I am never alone, the Universe is on my side.
- I win the inner game when I give myself the benefit of any doubt.
- I use awareness and time to respond as my ideal self.
- I accept myself just the way I am.
- What matters is not what others think of me, but what I think of me.